Full Job Description
The Website Designer will be responsible for developing digital marketing creative and landing pages for all Admediary products and services. He/She will also maintain the company website and help produce corporate marketing assets for tradeshows, social media, and new client outreach. The candidate must have online marketing and direct response experience, be able to multi-task efficiently, and work with outside vendors as needed to help achieve deadlines.
- Project manage, conceptualize and create landing pages and microsite
- Conduct front-end coding for landing pages and microsites to make mobile and device responsive
- Design assets for online marketing campaigns including banners, emails, and social media posts
- Work with teammates to help build specific custom creative for publishers
- Direct response graphic design skills with a strong lead generation portfolio
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, mobile and responsive design.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and/or Indesign.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually to ensure creative assets are continuously optimized
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We have a hybrid working environment: work from home 2 days and in the office 3 days each week in Woodbury, NY.
- Web design: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Required)
- HTML5: 1 year (Required)
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 10-15 Paid Holidays
- Medical – United Healthcare
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – MetLife, United Health Care & Warby Parker
- Life Insurance – MetLife and Mass Mutual at Work
- Pet Protection – Nationwide
- Stress, Parenting, Financial, Grief, and Domestic Violence Counseling – National EAP
- Employee Perks and Fun Discounts – Working Advantage
- Trained by the top professionals in the industry
- Unlimited Growth Potential – promote from within philosophy!
Why you’ll Love Working at AdMediary LLC:
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and collaborative work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to new heights!
We have six core values: OWN IT, TEAM FIRST MENTALITY, WORK OPEN, ETHICS BEFORE PROFITS, AUTONOMY, and CONTINUOUS GROWTH. If you identify with these values you will be a great for our organization. Visit our website at www.admediary.com to learn more.
AdMediary, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AdMediary, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AdMediary, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training AdMediary, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or gender.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to HR@admediary.com