The Digital Marketing Client Services Manager will help oversee Advertisers for the Admediary CaseClients legal marketing division. The candidate will be expected to help manage and grow accounts, analyze and optimize media channels based on ROI/KPIs, and help identify key traffic sources for our Advertiser clients. He/she must have online experience, strong relationship building and communication skills and a desire to drive revenue.
- Help manage a base of Legal advertisers in personal injury and mass tort
- Develop a clear organizational process for Advertiser management
- Manage client needs including performance analytics, budget allocations, new program build-outs, implementation of tech specs, and contract execution.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Business Development team to optimize media for leads and calls
- Represent Admediary at trade shows and on-site at clients/partners as needed
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and in-person communication skills are required
- Deep knowledge of MS Office; specifically expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Superior communication skills via phone, email and skype to help manage and analyze client business
- Must be able to work independently and manage up to drive results
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Services: 1 year (Preferred)
We have a hybrid working environment: work from home 2 days and in the office 3 days each week in Boca Raton, FL.
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 10-15 Paid Holidays
- Medical – United Healthcare
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – MetLife, United Health Care & Warby Parker
- Life Insurance – MetLife and Mass Mutual at Work
- Pet Protection – Nationwide
- Stress, Parenting, Financial, Grief, and Domestic Violence Counseling – National EAP
- Employee Perks and Fun Discounts – Working Advantage
- Trained by the top professionals in the industry
- Unlimited Growth Potential – promote from within philosophy!
Why you’ll Love Working at AdMediary LLC:
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and collaborative work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to new heights!
We have six core values: OWN IT, TEAM FIRST MENTALITY, WORK OPEN, ETHICS BEFORE PROFITS, AUTONOMY, and CONTINUOUS GROWTH. If you identify with these values you will be a great for our organization. Visit our website at www.admediary.com to learn more.
AdMediary, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org