The Business Development Manager will help develop the Admediary Performance Marketplace and grow overall company presence in the online marketing community. The candidate will be expected to prospect and manage key traffic sources for our clients, as well as conduct analytics to optimize performance. He/she should have online experience, strong relationship building and communication skills, and work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the candidate must be willing to take on new responsibilities as new growth opportunities are identified.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help the Business Development team manage a diverse base of publishers such as e-mailers, paid and organic search marketers, display and social media buyers, website owners, co-registration and incent opportunities, for our advertising clients on a CPA, CPM, CPC, CPI or other performance action basis.
- Conduct outreach to prospects and partners via phone, email and skype to grow sales revenue.
- Manage partner needs including performance analytics, assisting with offer launch, reporting, tracking, operations and payments.
- Provide continual flow of feedback to assist in optimization efforts and performance.
- Work with teammates to help build new creative and offers for publishers.
- Represent Admediary at tradeshows and on-site at clients/partners as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and in-person communication skills are required.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Excel.
- Persistence with communication efforts to help manage and develop a book of business.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, small business environment.
- Must be able to work independently and drive results and performance.
- Recent college grads welcome!
AdMediary, LLC is a one-of-a-kind marketing firm that helps our clients build their brands, launch their products and connect with their customers through lead generation. Located in many offices across the US our company delivers a unique and compelling offering including design + digital, and advertising strategies. We’ve been in business for 8 years and are proud to have an impressive list of clients including some of the biggest and best-known brands in the auto, legal and investing industries, among many others.
Why you’ll Love Working at AdMediary
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and collaborative work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to new heights!.
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical – United Healthcare
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision– MetLife, United Health Care & Warby Parker
- Health Care Spending At (FSA) – OPTUM Financial
- Life Insurance – MetLife and Mass Mutual at Work
- Accident/Hospital Indemnity Insurance – MetLife
- Critical Illness Insurance — MetLife
- Grief Counseling – MetLife Advantage (with Life Insurance benefit)
- Legal Services – MetLife Hyatt Legal
- Pet Protection – Nationwide
- Disability, Accident, Cancer, Hospital – Aflac
- Stress, Parenting, Financial, Grief, and Domestic Violence Counseling – National EAP
- Employee Perks and Fun Discounts – Working Advantage
- Trained by the top professionals in the industry
- Unlimited Growth Potential – promote from within philosophy!
AdMediary, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AdMediary, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AdMediary, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training AdMediary, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or gender.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org