Reporting directly to the President & COO, the Director of Human Resources shall perform various business and administrative duties related to the general management of Human Resources, employee benefits, and general office needs.
- Work with our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) to establish and maintain human resource policies and procedures.
- Perform employee recruiting and onboarding duties for new hires.
- Complete annual benefit renewals, including reviewing options, making recommendations to upper management, disseminating information to employees, and ensuring completion of enrollment in a timely manner.
- Assist managers with coordinating and documenting employee title and financial changes, surveys, and annual reviews.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are compliant with regulations.
- Maintain strict employee file and record keeping maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and at least five years of human resources experience, or equivalent total work experience.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and in-person communication skills are required.
- Ability to present findings on reports/data analytics for taking action
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google products – specifically expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Good communication skills across phone, email, Slack, etc.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team to drive results and performance.
- Foster and exhibit Admediary Values: Own it, Team First Mentality, Work Open, Ethics Before Profits, Autonomy, Continuous Growth.
AdMediary is a one-of-a-kind marketing firm that helps our clients build their brands, launch their products and connect with their customers through lead generation. Located in many offices across the US our company delivers a unique and compelling offering including design + digital, and advertising strategies. We’ve been in business for 8 years and are proud to have an impressive list of clients including some of the biggest and best-known brands in the auto, legal and investing industries, among many others.
Why you’ll Love Working at AdMediary
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and collaborative work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to new heights!.
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical – United Healthcare
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision– MetLife, United Health Care & Warby Parker
- Health Care Spending At (FSA) – OPTUM Financial
- Life Insurance – MetLife and Mass Mutual at Work
- Accident/Hospital Indemnity Insurance – MetLife
- Critical Illness Insurance — MetLife
- Grief Counseling – MetLife Advantage (with Life Insurance benefit)
- Legal Services – MetLife Hyatt Legal
- Pet Protection – Nationwide
- Disability, Accident, Cancer, Hospital – Aflac
- Stress, Parenting, Financial, Grief, and Domestic Violence Counseling – National EAP
- Employee Perks and Fun Discounts – Working Advantage
- Trained by the top professionals in the industry
- Unlimited Growth Potential – promote from within philosophy!
AdMediary, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AdMediary, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AdMediary, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training AdMediary, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or gender.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com